Over the last couple of weeks I have covered the news around several features that have been released on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). I write these articles on ProgrammableWeb. Here are the list of articles:
- Google Tool Scans App Engine Apps For Security Vulnerabilities
- Google Releases GRPC To Speed Up HTTP/2 Support In Applications
- Google Releases Cloud Status Dashboard To Monitor Service Disruptions
- Google Cloud Platform Unveils Pub/Sub Messaging Service
- Google Cloud Debugger Extends Support To Java Applications On Compute Engine
- Google Cloud Nearline Adds Low-Cost, Quick Access Storage
The articles demonstrate the recent spate of feature releases on GCP. They are targeted squarely towards the developers/organizations and helping them get more productive, write secure apps and finally get a shot at a messaging service in GCP. Not to speak of Google Cloud Storage Nearline that changes the game when it comes to cold data storage.