Here are the Tech Stories that I found interesting to read this week. It includes a Docker Q&A on Windows, building a recommendation engine and a great list of Linux Monitoring tools.
- Raspberry Pi 2 : The first impressions are great. Seriously, I feel with 1GB RAM and the 6x processor, a huge range of applications can open up on the Pi now. As far as schools are concerned, there is no need to even think.
- Docker Q & A for Windows : If you trying to wrap your head around Docker and have a Windows only machine, this QA can be useful.
- Google Earth Pro goes free : If you love Google Earth and are into Geo, the Pro version is now free for use. Go for it.
- Go Language Tutorial : Want to learn Go language via a series of Video Tutorials? Here you go.
- Building a Recommendation Engine : Go behind the scenes in this in depth article on building a recommendation engine.
- Super list of Linux monitoring tools : 80 … yes … you read that right … 80 tools to monitor Linux.
- D3.js – Tips & Tricks : A great resource if you are in D3.js