While deploying Cloud Endpoints to a live appspot.com domain, it is important to know if your endpoints deployed OK or not. The Logs Viewer of App Engine provides a good way for you to determine that.
Do the following:
- Deploy your App Engine project containing Cloud Endpoints.
- Once deployed successfully, go to the App Engine Administration Console and go to Logs Viewer.
- Scroll through the recent logs by time-stamp and you shall see something that looks like this:
I have 5 Endpoints in my project and for each of the endpoints, it will provide a OK message as shown above.
The above quick tip is referenced from the documentation and it also mentions that in case there was a problem deploying the Endpoint, you should see an ERROR instead of OK.
List of Cloud Endpoints Tips
- Check Endpoint Deployment Status
- Throw the Right Exception Classes
- Understand Injected Types
- Understand @API and @APIMethod Annotations
- Using Cursor and Limit parameters
- The @APIResourceProperty Annotation