Here are the Tech Stories for the week:
- Tried to save Nokia: This is how a Helsinki based journalist tried to save Nokia.
- The Raspberry PI revolution continues: Raspberry, the low cost PC circuit continues to gain steam and it is well deserved.
- What super storm Sandy taught us about protecting IT Infrastructure: Disasters are a good thing at times. They teach us lessons, which we would have actually just bypassed.
- 10 Common Mistakes Java Developers makes about SQL: It pays to know best practices to write better applications.
- The Mobile Device war: As iPhone 5C fails to take off, the article says that Android and FirefoxOS are the main players who will battle it out in the price sensitive markets. I sort of agree but am surprised that they seem to ignore the Chinese device makers completely.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “Tech Stories To Read This Week”.