Here are the 10 Tech Stories for the week:
- Bootstrap Introduction : Twitter Bootstrap, a Responsive Web Framework is now powering thousands of web applications. Here is a good introduction if you are yet to start on it.
- The Programmer’s Dilemma : You must have noticed this while interviewing top candidates for a position in your firm.
- 7 things about working in IT that you don’t learn in school: A great post by Mozilla evangelist Christian Heilmann, in a lecture to the students. This should be made essential reading for all those aspiring for a career in IT and should I say to even those who are working in IT.
- Firefox Developer Tools: The Developers Tools inside of a browser are getting more and more powerful. I won’t be surprised if soon they are an IDE itself.
- 7 Tips for Node.js Beginners: A great set of tips that will save you hours while getting your feet wet with Node.
- The Magic of Webhooks: This is one of the most important among web technologies out there. Get going on it.
- The Great Shift in Search: Search continues to evolve and it will remain the centre piece of action as more people get on to the web.
- Forketing: One of the best pieces that I have read in recent times. It gives a complete meaning to how to build Social Capital outside of your immediate expertise.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Media Queries: The title says it all.
- Fully featured IDE in your browser: Not sure where these experiments might lead to but interesting to see the way people are pushing the limits.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.