Here are the 10 Tech Stories for the week:
- Running A Young Coders Class: A terrific post that goes into the details on what it takes to run a programming class for young people. This blog post is worth its weight in gold if you are planning to conduct a technical training class.
- No more Red Ink: A startup that wants everyone to improve their English grammar skills gets invested into. Good to see this happen.
- How Developers use HTML5 : A useful infographic that gives you the big picture of how HTML5 is being used today.
- LinkedIn University Pages: A behind the scenes look at the technical architecture that powers this new offering from LinkedIn.
- Preventing XSS Attacks: Preventing XSS Attacks is a basic requirement of any web site. Check out how you can prevent them.
- HTML5 Prefetch : This proposal is a nice way to speed up your apps. Works in Firefox.
- FirefoxOS might just succeed : A good article that explains why FirefoxOS just has that little extra to carve out a share of the Global Smartphone market. Another article here too.
- Brackets.io : A nice little editor if you are a programmer and looking for one.
- Github basics: In case you need to explain basic workflows to newbies, this is a nice write up.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.