Here are the 10 Tech Stories for the week:
- Top 10 Cloud Based Tools : An interesting collection of tools for Developers. I believe eventually everything will be in the cloud with cached copies running locally.
- Real world offline Storage: An excellent overview of different options available for offline storage in the browser.
- What drives Mobile Developers? : Is it fame? Is it money? Find out.
- Future of iOS and Android: A well written article on where you can place your bets. No one knows the future and my guess is there might be a third option 😉
- Top 10 Global Smartphone Apps: How many of the top 10 Apps do you use? Are you surprised by any of them ?
- Writing Better CSS : A great guide on writing what else but CSS.
- Firefox Browser Developer Tools: The set of Developer Tools features that are likely to come in a later release of Firefox Browser look great. Chrome still seems way ahead at times.
- Make each Mobile Release Unique: LukeW makes a very important point. Make something look different even if it is a small bit.
- JS Dependency Management with Bower : Dependency Management is an important task especially with version of various libraries floating around. Bower is a great tool to address that.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.