Here are the 10 Tech Stories for the week:
- Build a Crowdfunding Site: Mozilla shows how to write a CrowdFunding site from scratch. Even if you don’t want to write it, go ahead and use it for the next great idea.
- Geek Technology Summer Reading List: Like to read a lot of stuff — here is a good list to check out.
- Hybrid Mobile Apps: An increasing number of apps are written in the hybrid way : a native container that has the HTML5 pieces running inside of it.
- A short introduction to Node.js: A new tutorial to helping you understand Node.
- The Linux Command Line: Refresh your Unix commands and shell scripting all over again.
- An Apple All The Way: Despite its critics who have beaten its stock saying that they cannot do better, Apple continues to march and some of its numbers are sheer dominance.
- Feature Creep: To have more features or less product features has become one of the prominent discussions of late. Here is what feature creep usually looks like.
- Chrome Dev Tools: With the number of features increasing at a fast pace, the day is not far off when Chrome will become the IDE too for developers.
- API Documentation Monitoring: If you integrate with popular APIs like Facebook, Twitter, etc – it is a challenge to keep up with changing features/documentation. Check out this solution from Runscope that monitors 17 APIs for you.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.