Here are the 10 Tech Stories for the week:
- Angular JS fundamentals: An excellent video showcasing what Angular JS is. The video is 60 minutes.
- Genymotion: Ever done Android development and wished that the emulator was faster? If yes, try the emulator from Genymotion.
- Nginx: Ever wondered what nginx is ? This is a well written introduction.
- HTML5 features: If you have never bothered with HTML5, take a look at these 5 features and see if it look interesting. I do not think these are the best features but still it provides enough hints.
- Thoughtless Presentation Framework: If you are like me, you would have tried out a lot of HTML/CSS/JS Presentation framework to replace Powerpoint. Most of them are too code centric. What you really want is to focus on the content and let the framework do the rest. Thoughtless has all the underpinnings of meeting those requirements.
- Chrome Developer Tools: No matter how much you think you know about Chrome, here are some tips/tools/tricks within the browser that you are sure to find useful.
- 11 Interview Questions: A list of questions that you would normally not ask but you should. What is your favourite question that you wish you could ask more often or maybe you already do?
- Demand Grows For API specialists: This is not a surprising trend and was / is expected to happen at most companies.
- Know Your Web Mail Provider: A report on Web Mail Providers and the Server to Server security. Frankly speaking I don’t care … snoop on my email as much as you want.
- Intro to HTML5 Web Workers: Multi-tasking in a web browser? Web Workers is the way to go.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.