Here are the 10 Tech Stories for the week:
- RESTful API Design: A great set of points for designing RESTful API interfaces. If you are looking to read only one article, read this one.
- Letter To A Young Programmer: When Alex writes, you read. Here is a pragmatic and “stating the facts” article for all those who want to venture out in to the start-up world.
- Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends Report 2013: It has become a yearly ritual to look out for Mary’s report on Internet Trends.
- Starting Trouble: Windows users want the Start button back in Windows 8.1. And Microsoft seems to agree.
- SaaS isn’t the future: A interesting look at the way things stand today and why ability to change and ability is key.
- Top 10 Realtime Apps: A great compilation of popular real time apps.
- WordPress is 10 years old: WordPress is on solid footing despite a number of challengers and challenges along the way. Happy Birthday and Thank You for providing the software that runs this blog.
- All Your Passwords Are Mine: An article that discusses how Crackers make mince meat of your passwords.
- Windows 8 APIs: If you have been ignoring Windows 8 for a while, like I have been … you will be surprised to see the kind of APIs that they are introducing in the platform. Solid stuff, MS.
- Open Device Labs: Does the thought of testing out your mobile application on actual devices present issues? Yes, it does. Where do you get hold of all those devices? Check out the Open Device Labs.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.