- Teach Your Kids Programming: If you are looking at teaching programming to your kids, try these leading resources. My favorite is Scratch but I am quite impressed with the Dinosaur iPad application too since it targets really young children and does it well with a subset of commands.
- Python Monk: Looking to learn Python, try this resource.
- Stop Designing Fragile Web APIs: A public API is your interface to the outside world of applications to integrate seamlessly with your services. You need to get it right and ensure that you don’t make many mistakes the first time around. This article gives some sound advice.
- Bitcoin Rebuttal : This is a great counter article to the growing phenomenon of Bitcoin.
- Bootstrap Presentation: Matt Raible gives a solid presentation on HTML5, Bootstrap and CSS3.
- Teach The Web: Sign up for a course by Mozilla to help teach the Web.
- Teens committing to Github: Developers are getting serious at a much younger age that you can imagine. Check out this trace that shows a 17-year old committing Node.js code to Github.
- Matasano Crypto Challenges: A collection of 48 exercises that demonstrate attacks on real-world crypto.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.