Here are the 10 stories for this week:
- Android Kick Starter Project: Looking for a solid template to get your Android project going with the common libraries all weaved up into a nice project for you. Try the AndroidKickStartr project.
- Make Your API Irresistible : Adam DuVander tells us how to make your public API a notch above the others. It is not always about the technical points.
- Software Engineers not spending their time wisely: A report says that Software Engineers are not spending enough time building software. The report is misleading is my opinion. Building software does not mean just writing code.
- The Bitcoin Proposition: If you have not heard about the virtual currency phenomenon that Bitcoin is, get started. It won’t be the last one.
- Developers Guide to Android History: A great infographic that shows the Android OS history and the feature sets that have come up in each version.
- Surfacing Interesting Content: If you need a primer on what algorithms could potentially help you separate out the noise from the signal on the social networks, take a look at this blog post.
- 10 Questions to ask when hiring a Mobile developer : This is a spot-on discussion on the questions that you really need to ask if you are looking at hiring mobile devs for your next great idea.
- Teenagers and Smartphones: We know that both of them are the future and will shape it for the rest of us.
- How we lost the web: A thought provoking discussion by Anil Dash.
Bonus: A great presentation titled “Time Management Hacks I wish I knew when I was 20“. Superb collection … does not matter even if you read it at 40.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.