Here are the 10 stories for this week:
- Android Device Share: Interesting numbers on the usage of Android tablets. Here is another link that pegs the market share at 70%.
- 2013 CIO Playbook: 5 ways in which IT teams must operate differently in 2013 to achieve success and drive business change.
- DuckDuckGo Architecture: A close look at its search architecture and how it handles a million searches a day.
- Running a Good Workshop: Scott Berkun gives some fantastic tips on how to run a good workshop. Essential reading for those into technical teaching.
- XKCD has an API: The popular tech comic XKCD has an API. Go forth and write those apps.
- Top 5 Database Platforms – the Developer Experience: A Developer writes about his experience with the top 5 database platforms.
- Platform Wars – Why Being Open Is Important: A good article that highlights the importance of being Open.
- The Ten Commandments of Digital Work: We work in the digital age, don’t we? Well then look at the commandments.
- How does analytics work at a small startup: A pragmatic discussion on how a startup has brewed together a set of tools to feed itself via analytics data about its users.
- BYOD: Heard about Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to work? If not, read why it is so hot now.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.