Mind Storm Software is pleased to announce the release of our latest application on the Google Play store. Our focus continues on the education sector for Grades 1 – 5 and this time we have come up with an application that targets an international audience with its availability in multiple languages.
The application is Days and Months. It is an app that is catered to help your kid practice Days of the Week and Months of the Year.
What does the application contain ?
Help your kid learn the months of the year and days of week via a quiz and arranging in order mode.
- Multiple Languages supported. Currently, we support 5 languages: English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. Support for other languages is coming soon.
- Choose between practicing Days of Week or Months of Year.
- Two types of Quiz: Order the days or months of year and Select the correct answer
- Unlimited Questions
- Earn bronze, silver and gold badges when you get a sequence of answers correct
- Select Sunday or Monday as the first day of the week
- By default, the application uses Sunday as the first day of the week. To change this to Monday, click the Settings icon in the top menu bar and deselect the option to not use Sunday as the first day in the week.
- You can choose to practice either Days of the Week or Months of the Year. Then simply go for Question & Answer or Arrange to Order.
- In the Question & Answer mode, you are presented 4 choices and you have to select the correct answer.
- In the Arrange to Order mode, you need to arrange a jumbled up list of either 4 days of week or 4 months of the year into the correct ascending order. The UI for arranging is very intuitive and user friendly for toddlers. They can simply drag and arrange the tiles.
- Kids are also encouraged to get multiple answers correct and they can earn bronze, silver and gold badges. The badges are earned by getting successive answers correct.
Note: To change the language, simply set the language on your phone. Go to Settings from the Home Screen. Then select Language & Keyboard option. Finally select one of the languages that we currently support. The application will automatically reflect the new language settings.
Now available on Play Store
Stay tuned for more applications from us.