Here are the 10 Tech Stories to read this week.
- Web Application Performance: Here is a crash course in boosting your Web application performance.
- Learning Ruby: If you fancy learning a new language and if Ruby is what you are interested in, this is an excellent way to start.
- 50 Performance Tips to make your HTML5 Apps and Sites faster: Microsoft IE Program Manager gives tips on making your HTML5 Apps faster.
- This Week in REST: If you are interested in REST APIs, their direction and notes around them, you should definitely bookmark this one.
- Architecting a PhoneGap Application: Christophe Conraets delivers a solid introducing to architecting a PhoneGap application. Recommended reading and hands-on activity for the weekend, if you have time and want to understand PhoneGap.
- Designing for Android tablets: Google is here to help you design the right experience for your Android applications running on Tablets.
- How to Win a Hackathon: No human can attend all the hackathons that are happening out there. But if you are seriously looking at participating in one, here are 4 things that you must absolutely pay attention to, in order to stand out.
- Web Engineers Online Toolbox: Here is a list of utilities available online to help you in your web applications development/testing.
Have a great week !
Check out the entire series of “10 Tech Stories To Read This Week”.